Early Serious Mental Illness
(Formerly known as star)
This evidenced based, multidisciplinary approached program is designed for individuals, ages 15-30, who are experiencing early onset of Early Severe Mental Illness or psychosis.
Children, adolescents and adults are able to benefit as they begin an assisted integration back into their communities where, with the benefit of community support, they are able to thrive in a variety of social environments such as employment and school.
Benefits of ESMI
- Decrease hospitalizations
- Increase psychoeducation of early severe mental illness symptoms
- Fostering autonomy and hope in recovery
- Risk assessment and safety planning
- Interventions to include but not limited to case management
- Family support
- No insurance necessary