Find our current job openings listed below. Please call 208.523.5319 for more information on how to apply.
Rehabilitative Health Services (RHS) are looking to hire a Full-time CBRS/CM worker that would service the Idaho Falls area. The position will start out as a part-time and work itself into a full-time position. Will be working with children and adults. Case Manager will be linking clients to services in community.
To apply please submit resume to RHS front desk or email the HR department at [email protected].
Director- Youth Behavioral Health Community Crisis Center
Looking for ambitious, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to join our team.
The position is funded through a grant awarded to Badger Inc., (an affiliate company to RHS). Through a joint effort of the Department of Juvenile Corrections and the Department of Health and Welfare. This position is to become the Clinical Director of the new Youth Behavioral Health Community Crisis Center (YBHCCC). We are committed to building a high quality team of employees to staff and operate this crisis center for our youth. Together we will provide exceptional service to the behavioral health community of Region 6 and 7.
Starting $72,000.00 per year, (negotiable with experience) Full-time
Primarily 8-5 M-F with Flexibility based on the needs of the crisis center. Will include one week per month on-call, occasional out of the areas trainings & travel which would require leaving the area overnight.
401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Health savings account, Paid time off, Vision
- Ensure building Maintenance – Manage Policy and procedure
- Oversee building operations – Marketing and presentation
- Active community stakeholder – Coordinate finances
- Data collection, entry and reporting – Grants implementation
- Master’s degree in social work or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ supervision experience with youth
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Mentorship and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment while under stressful circumstances
Resume required send resumes to: [email protected]